The Most Practical Way To Create Nice Easy one pan bacon fried rice
Easy one pan bacon fried rice. Easy dinner just got delicious with my one pan bacon chicken and rice recipe! Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain on paper towels. Add green onion to bacon grease and cook until tender and slightly translucent.
This twist on a traditional fried rice brings bacon and eggs to the forefront and highlights that eggs are for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In a large nonstick sauté pan on medium heat, cook the bacon until it starts to get crispy. Heat oil in either a wok or nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add beaten eggs. Nowdays, you should can prepare Easy one pan bacon fried rice using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Easy one pan bacon fried rice
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 5 slices of bacon (bacon and oil).
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil if NOT using bacon.
- You need 3/4 cup of coarse chopped onion.
- You need 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small can diced water chestnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of hot sauce (to taste).
We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Eggs are fried in the bacon fat before the rice and other ingredients are added. When it comes to rice, make sure that you use leftover rice for better results. Although the steps below in this Bacon and Egg Fried Rice Recipe do no directly state this, constant stirring should be implied in every fried rice.
Easy one pan bacon fried rice instructions
- Chop bacon into about 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat wok, stir-fry pan or skillet over medium heat..
- Add bacon to pan, stir and cook until almost done. Or if not using bacon, add oil and heat..
- Add onion to pan, cook until tender, but try not to brown it..
- Add hot sauce and stir it in if using..
- Add frozen peas and carrots, stir until not frozen and half cooked. Add water chestnuts if using, stir 1 minute..
- Add rice, stir for a minute, add soy sauce..
- Add peanuts and bean sprouts. Stir for a couple minutes..
- Make a hollow place in the center of the mix..
- Add the eggs to this hollow you made..
- Scramble eggs until mostly done..
- Mix eggs into the rest of the rice mixture. Turn heat to medium-low. Stir for about 2 minutes to make sure all is hot..
The mango caramelizes with the crisp bacon for an exotic flavor combination. Don't use fresh rice or it becomes a sticky fried rice and it's not as good. This bacon fried rice is packed with amazing flavors and it's perfect for a weeknight meal! So, I can imagine that everyone has that one recipe that they just find If you've never made homemade fried rice before, I promise you it's easy. And if you've made it and were disappointed, I guarantee that's.