Recipe: Appetizing Mixed Fried Rice
Mixed Fried Rice. A fried rice featuring a slew of different ingredients. The Mixed Fried Rice recipe out of our category Shrimp! Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat.
Add boiled rice, steamed vegetables, meat, prawns, and salt. The classic 'a bit of everything' fried rice, with prawns, ham, chicken and vegetables. A great use for leftover rice as well. Nowdays, you should can make Mixed Fried Rice using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of – Basmati or Boiled Rice.
- You need 1 inch of – Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of – Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of – Cloves.
- You need 1 cup of – Sliced Carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Chopped Beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Sliced Capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 cup of – chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of – Boiled Soya chunks.
- Prepare 10-12 of numbers of – prawns medium size.
- You need 2 of – Eggs.
- Prepare 1 handful of – Green peas.
- It’s 2 tsp of – Soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Vegetable oil.
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. Stir-frying the rice over high heat throughout will produce dry and hard fried rice, although it will have a strong aroma. Fried rice is a very homemade and traditional oriental preparation, this recipe includes rice sautéed in sesame oil, vegetables such as carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, onion rings, it is flavored with ginger, garlic.
Mixed Fried Rice instructions
- First wash the rice and then soak them into the water for 15 minutes.Now Drain the excess water from the rice.Heat a saucepan full of water add soaked rice & cinnamon stick, cardamom,cloves, little salt into it.Boil the rice until 90 % tender.pour the boiled rice in a strainer, rinse it with running cold tap water and keep it aside for drain off excess water..
- Boil the soya chunks in another pot till soft.Drain the water from the soya chunks & keep them aside.. In the mean time cut the vegetables length wise or Chopped them & keep them aside..
- Clean & Wash prawns properly. Take a bowl add prawns, Garlic powder, salt and turmeric powder mix well.Heat little oil in the fry pan add prawns and fry them until turns into golden brown in color.Keep them aside..
- Now in the same pan add oil if needed beat the eggs with salt and fry them as scrambled egg.keep them aside..
- Now heat the ghee in the fry pan add carrots, capsicums, beans in the pan and fry them in medium heat for 4-5 minutes or till soften.Now add soya chunks, salt,spring onions, black peppers mix well and sauté them for 3-4 minutes..
- Add boiled rice, soya sauce, more spring onions and mix well. Then add fried prawns, scrambled eggs, peas one by one.Add salt to taste mix them properly.Stir fry for 3-4 minutes on low heat..
- At last add little ghee, sprinkle little Garam masala powder over the fried rice mix well stir fry for another 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat..
- Now enjoy Mixed Fried Rice hot with salads..
Homemade Fried Rice recipe – This rice is flavored with sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce mixed Fried rice is a staple side dish when making Asian food, and this recipe is quick, easy and delicious. Fried rice is one of the most popular Chinese food ever. Imagine hot-off-the-wok fluffy stir fried rice with ingredients such as chicken, shrimp, egg, pork, mixed vegetables with. You can use either chicken, pork, bacon or seafood – great with calamari and prawns. Mixed frozen vegetables make this healthy fried rice recipe quick, easy and economical.