Recipe: Appetizing Ham and veg fried rice
Ham and veg fried rice. Fried rice has the best texture when prepared with cold cooked rice, making it an ideal use for leftovers. Tiny rounds of thinly sliced green beans add flecks of color and crunch. Another great use for leftover ham and we liked the green beans in it for a change of pace.
One of the best meals that I had for breakfast has been always the ones with Ham and Egg Fried Rice. This family-friendly dinner of ham fried rice with eggs and vegetables comes together quickly on a busy weeknight, all in one skillet. As the eggs cook atop the rice, the rice forms an irresistible crispy layer on the bottom. Nowdays, you should can make Ham and veg fried rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and veg fried rice
- It’s of sauce:.
- You need 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- It’s of Stir fry add Ins:.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, I had a spiral ham, diced small.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped small.
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms, drained and dried with a paper towel. Chop them small. I prefer fresh but I had this already.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped and separated into the whites and the tops.
- You need 2 of zucchini that were a little past their prime, quartered then thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4-5 cups of Cooked rice.
How to cook Ham and Egg Fried Rice. Here are some of the Filipino dishes that goes well with Ham and Egg Fried Rice, Max' Style Fried Chicken, Embutido Recipe, Ginisang Corned Beef Recipe, Pork Tocino Recipe, Tortang Corned Beef Recipe, Beef Tapa. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Ham and egg Chinese fried rice is a great side dish with simple grilled or broiled fish, meat or chicken.
Ham and veg fried rice instructions
- Get your rice Cooked and ready to go..
- Prep everything and have it ready to go. First make the sauce. Put it all in a bowl and whisk..
- Next, start dicing your veg and ham. I put them in the order I did it..
- Crank the heat almost to high on a dry iron skillet. When you’re ready to start you can’t stop. In the screaming hot skillet add the Oil and the ham then go down the line and add and toss the veg. Let it start getting color. Clear a spot in the center of the skillet,add oil. Crack in the eggs and scramble. When eggs are mostly done toss everything together. Add the rice and combine. You’ll be scraping and flipping the whole time nearly..
- Finally, add the sauce. This sauce will caramelize in the hot skillet so keep it moving. After I got it combined well I pressed it down in the skillet for a few seconds with the spatula to get a little crust on bottom. I’d scrape and flip again and let it brown. Did this several times then killed the heat. Hindsight is 20/20…wish i would’ve had some egg rolls lol.
Or a big bowl of this fried Here's the recipe for Chinese Ham and Egg Fried Rice. If you try this recipe I hope you'll come back to leave a star rating and comment. Ingredients : cooking oil, bawang, sibuyas, ham, kimche pechay, asin , rice ,fried egg. Have the peas, oil, eggs, rice, salt, ham and scallions handy. How to Make Ham And Egg Fried Rice.