Recipe: Yummy Triple Schezwan Fried Rice With Hot Sauce
Triple Schezwan Fried Rice With Hot Sauce. finally, serve hot triple schezwan fried rice recipe with prepared gravy and fried noodles. Click a picture and mention adjust the amount of schezwan sauce depending on the spiciness. additionally, adding a pinch of sugar to gravy will enhance the flavour of triple szechuan rice. Spicy Schezwan Sauce is an easy to make hot sauce which can be served as an condiment or used in recipes like Schezwan Fried Rice & Noddles.
Now add the schezwan sauce, fried chicken, roasted cashews or peanuts, vinegar, tomato sauce if using, chili-garlic sauce if using, water and sugar. Simmer until gravy thickens or add water if thin consistency required. Serve the schezwan chicken hot with triple schezwan chicken, fried rice. Nowdays, you should can have Triple Schezwan Fried Rice With Hot Sauce using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Triple Schezwan Fried Rice With Hot Sauce
- It’s For of Tripe Schezwan Fried Rice:.
- You need 2 bowls of rice boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of plain noodles.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1-2 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of red whole chillies.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powdee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need For of Hot Sauce:.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 th inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of whole red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s Few of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder(degi).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of cornflour.
- You need As required of water.
Schezwan Sauce, a Fiery Hot And Spicy Sauce Made From Dry Red Chilli, Garlic and Sauteed Onion For Schezwan Fried Rice, Schezwan Noodles and Momos. Schezwan Sauce, a fiery hot and spicy sauce made from dry red chilli, garlic and sauteed onion, is a must have condiment with Indo-Chinese. Schezwan Noodles recipe – quick stir fry vegetable noodles in schezwan sauce. This recipe is a spicy yet delicious from Indo-chinese cuisine.
Triple Schezwan Fried Rice With Hot Sauce instructions
- Boil noodles. boil it only 80% strain noodles to remove water. sprinkle some oil on noodles and carefully de-tangle them with hands..
- Cut veggies carrot, capsicum and cabbage in Julienne. Cut the onion in slices. Chop ginger and garlic. Veggies should be cooked at high heat..
- Heat the wok. add 1-2 tbsp oil. Add 2 whole red chillies. Let it release it's colour. add chopped ginger-garlic. cook it for 20 sec. add sliced onion. cook it for 30 secs – 1 min. do not make it golden brown. Add carrot. cook it for 30 secs. add cabbage and capsicum. cook it for 1 min. Veggies should.not be overcooked. Add schezwan sauce, soya sauce, salt, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, green chilli sauce. moc ut well. add boiled rice. mix it well..
- Make sure rice does not get a break while.mixing. Add boiled noodles. carefully mix them with tongs and fork or karchi. Add sauces as per requirements now to adjust the taste. Add vinegar. mix it. Tripe Schezwan Fired Rice is Ready.
- Take a pan and let it heat. add 1-2 tsp oil. add 2 red whole chillies. add chopped ginger-garlic. add chopped onion and few chopped cabbage. let it cook for 1 min. add schezwan sauce, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, salt, black pepper powder. Take a bowl and add cornflour. add some water to make a slurry. add the slurry in the pan. mix it well. add water to make gravy. let it cook till.it starts to thicken. add. vinegar. mix it well..
- You can have this sauce with noodles, fried rice or plain rice..
Apart from this recipe sometimes I make schezwan fried rice as well. As I said, here I have used homemade schezwan sauce and the amount used here. Schezwan fried rice gets its name from the use of schezwan sauce, which is used to flavor the I have eliminated all the sauces like hot sauce,soy sauce as I felt schezwan sauce was more than I tasted this schezwan fried rice recipe first in a friend's place. I just loved the taste and flavor of this. Ingredients for Chicken Triple Fried Rice Recipe.