Recipe: Yummy Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles)
Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles). Bihun goreng is an Indonesian fried or stir-fried noodle dish, well known in Chinese Indonesian and Javanese cuisine. This noodle dish originating from Indonesia and popular in Southeast Asian. Bihun Goreng Is Popular Throughout Southeast Asia.
Flavourful and often spicy, this dish is fried in oil with dried red chilies. The noodle dish is of Chinese origin. However, it's popular in Indonesia and has been modified to Indonesian's taste by adding sweet soy sauce. Nowdays, you should can have Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles)
- It’s 250 gr of rice noodles.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion – cut in diagonal.
- You need 1 of carrot – cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1-3 tbsp of kecap manis.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1.5 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Left over chicken rotisserie etc.
Bihun Goreng is a popular hawker food where it is usually served on banana leaves similar to pancit habab together with makeshift chopsticks made with two lidi Add the vermicelli, spring onions and Chinese celery then stir fry to combine. Super Bihun Goreng dengan extra minyak bawang. Bihun is fried rice vermicelli with meat and vegetables. It is very much a home cooked dish in Japan Although rice vermicelli is not originally part of Japanese cuisine nor used in much other than Bihun The drier textured noodles are easier to stir fry without breaking up.
Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles) instructions
- Cook rice noodles as per instructions. Rinse with cold water and cut using scissors. Mix with left over (shredded) chicken and spinach. Set aside..
- Mix all spice except minced garlic then put the cooked rice noodles. Mix well..
- Cut up spring onion, carrot, green beans (if using), shiitake mushrooms (if using), any kind veggies. Set aside..
- In a frypan with a bit of cooking oil, cook eggs until a bit firm..
- Put all the cut up veggies from step 3 as well as garlic and cook lightly..
- Put all the noodles mix from step 2. Cook through and taste it..
- Serve with sambal and prawn crackers..
That said, it is way easier to cook. The fried noodles were not complete without choices of fritter and sambal kacang (peanut sambal). The fritter choices were risol (spring roll filled with rice vermicelli), fried tempe, tahu isi Bihun Goreng, Sambal Kacang and Bala-Bala – Fried Bihun, Peanut Sambal and Vegetable Fritters -. Bihun atau mihun merupakan nama salah satu jenis makanan dari Tiongkok, bentuknya seperti mi namun lebih tipis. Dalam bahasa Inggris disebut rice vermicelli atau rice noodles atau rice sticks.