The Best Way to Create Delicious Stir fried brown rice with vecon
Stir fried brown rice with vecon. This Chinese-style rice dish makes a great side for chicken or duck. To serve, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the lardons and fry for a minute. Fried Brown Rice is a healthy alternative to your favorite takeout options.
I never heard of fried rice made with bacon. Since I don t like bacon it had to go I took others recommendations added peas & portobello mushrooms. Prepare brown rice according to package instructions. Nowdays, you should can make Stir fried brown rice with vecon using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried brown rice with vecon
- You need 1/2 pack of smoked vacon rashes (plantbased bacon).
- Prepare 1 cup of diced mix red/yellow/green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of dices onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need of Blanched broccoli and spinach (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegan chilli jam (optional).
- It’s 1-2 of dry red chilli.
Remove the bacon bits from pan and set aside. To the same skillet, add frozen vegetables, garlic and ginger powder, and stir-fry. Bacon Fried Rice is loaded with delicious smokey goodness. Fry till dark brown if you like your bacon crispy.
Stir fried brown rice with vecon step by step
- Fry your vacon for a few min on each side. Then chopped them up to big chunks..
- Add some cooking oil onto the wok, add garlic then peppers and onions. Stir well..
- Add some brown rice and seasoning with soysauce, salt sugar and chilli jam. Add vacon and spring onions..
- Top with chopped dry red chilli for an extra kick. Can be served with blanched broccoli and spinach or any other prefer vegetable.
Bacon and brussels sprouts fried rice topped with a runny egg. We usually have leftover brown jasmine rice (my favorite is from Trader Joe's) and reheating it and eating it plain is just At this point, taste the rice and if it needs seasoned a bit more, stir in the soy sauce. Use spatula to break up any clumps. Once there is steam coming off the rice and it is completely heated through, add scrambled eggs and cooked bacon. Cook coarse-chopped slab bacon in neutral oil until done; add cooked rice, chopped scallions, minced ginger and garlic; cook until rice begins to brown.