The Best Way to Prepare Nice Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo)
Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo).
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo)
- It’s 1 lb of Boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk (milk with Tbls lemon).
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Onion chopped up.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 4 cup of Bread mixture, panko crumbs, flour, cayenne, salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion rolls.
- It’s of Onions, tomatoes, lettuce for dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Basil aioli – recipe follows.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Basil leaves (packed).
- Prepare 3 tsp of White wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Schnitzel On Roll With Basil Aioli (mayo) step by step
- Combine buttermilk, lemon juice, onion, garlic, spices and salt and pepper. Cut chicken to sandwich size and pound out 1 1/2 inch thin or as wanted. Place in ziplock bag with buttermilk mixture for at least 8 hours to 24 hours..
- Panko crumbs cayenne and flour, salt and pepper in a flat casserole. Dredge chicken straight out of buttermilk mixture into flour mixture. Let floured chicken sit for 30 minutes. Skillet with 1/4 cup of canola oil. At 350°F, fry each 5 minutes on each side, golden brown each side..
- Basil mayo – basil, white wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. In processor pulse until green. Taste and adjust..
- Toast onion roll. Spread basil aioli liberally on roll and dress it with chicken, etc.