The Easiest Way To Create Yummy Korean Kimchi Fried Rice (Easy)
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice (Easy). Kimchi fried rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap, 김치 볶음밥) is a type of Korean fried rice and it is predominantly cooked with kimchi (obviously!) To give it more texture and flavor a variety of meat and/or vegetables are often added. So, when I make my kimchi fried rice I typically add bacon and. Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap, 김치볶음밥) is a humble Korean dish made basically with kimchi and leftover rice.
Kimchi fried rice is a super simple, fast, and delicious meal made with leftovers and the bold flavor of kimchi in one pan! Kimchi fried rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap, is a great way to use your kimchi and jazz up leftovers. It's so quick and easy, you can whip it up in no time, even on a crazy day. Nowdays, you should can boil Korean Kimchi Fried Rice (Easy) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Kimchi Fried Rice (Easy)
- Prepare 250 g of glutinous rice (Korean rice or Japanese sushi rice).
- It’s 200 g of kimchi.
- It’s 100 g of Spam.
- You need 10 g of scallion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Top it with fried eggs for something extra! Kimchi, a popular Korean side dish, is a rising food trend in the United States and will provide the micronutrients to help power through your day. The sour zing of kimchi provides a nice change from typical fried rice, and the fragrant aroma will remain in the room even after you're done cooking.
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice (Easy) step by step
- Clean and chop scallions, dice spam into small cubes (half inch or 1cm), cut kimchi into bite size slices (scissors keep your hands clean).
- Lightly coat frying pan and stir fry to slightly brown scallions. Then add spam and bring to light brown..
- Add sugar and chilli powder and stir to quickly coat scallions and spam..
- Add kimchi and quickly stir fry until light browning appears..
- Gather ingredients to one side of the pan. Tilt pan slightly and add soy sauce. Let soy sauce sizzle first (this adds smokey flavor) before adding slowly to the other ingredients and allowing flavor to spread evenly. Story fry quickly until almost all excess moisture on pan is gone..
- Turn off heat and mix rice in thoroughly..
- Once mixed thoroughly, put back on heat and add sesame oil. Lightly fry in remaining oil until sesame aroma is evenly spread and rice is hot..
- Serve to taste with chopped seaweed laver, sesame seeds and fried egg.
Swap out Cauliflower Rice for a Low Carb option! And of course, you can make your own homemade kimchi – super easy! Kimchi fried rice is mostly enjoyed at home, but you might also see it in some casual Korean eateries. Kimchi fried rice (bokumbap or bokkeumbap) makes for a simple meal that helps you use two items commonly found in Korean pantries and refrigerators—rice and kimchi. Kimchi fried rice is one of easiest fired to make at home, the ingredients are super simple too!