Recipe: Yummy Mixed Hakka noodle fried rice
Mixed Hakka noodle fried rice. Hakka Noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside The veggies added to hakka noodles have to really chopped fine or cut into julienne or grated as all the stir frying is done at a high heat. Today's recipe is chings fried rice recipe made with simple ingredients.
Use a fork to mix so that noodle do not break. Serve hot. along with Asian Style Honey Chicken With Vegetables Recipe and Burnt Garlic Veg Fried Rice Recipe for a weekend dinner finished off with a dessert of Chocolate And Salted. hakka noodles are very similar to veg noodles recipe. however, in india, more popularly known as hakka veg noodles. hakka cuisine is actually an indian finally, i request you to visit my other indian chinese recipes collection. particularly, gobi manchurian recipe, veg fried rice recipe, chilli paneer. Veg hakka noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation that is made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese sauces. Nowdays, you should can produce Mixed Hakka noodle fried rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Mixed Hakka noodle fried rice
- Prepare 1 packet of hakka noodle.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s As needed of Spring onions for garnishing.
The vegetables give it an enjoyable crunchy texture and the soy and chilli sauces give it a distinctive flavor. Recipe Category: Lunch / Dinner Prep Quick and easy to make vegetable Hakka noodles recipe! Hakka Rice Noodles recipe – How to make Hakka Rice Noodles. Add the green chillies, corn flour solution, salt and ¼ cup of water and mix well.
Mixed Hakka noodle fried rice step by step
- Heat a saucepan add water, pinch of salt, little oil, bring to a boil then add the noodle and simmer for about 10 to 15 mins. Drain the water and keep the boiled noodle aside..
- Heat a pan add little oil, chopped onion, green chillies, quickly add the cooked rice, add soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, salt followed by adding boiled noodle. Lastly add vinegar and give a quick mix. Serve hot with ketchup or chilli sauce..
Add the noodles, spring onion greens and sugar and toss lightly. Vegetable Hakka Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among kids, adult alike. Vegetable hakka noodles consists of stir fry noodles with a variety of vegetables. Hakka noodles is a delicious and flavorful dish and very popular with street vendors. This also makes a great one-dish meal.