Recipe: Appetizing Banana bread!
Banana bread!. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. An hour of waiting while your. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. Nowdays, you should can produce Banana bread! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Banana bread!
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soften butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Bananas (3-4 medium size).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana bread! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix sugar and butter, then add in eggs..
- Then add the bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla..
- Blend until smooth, then add in flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Bake in an 8 inch pan for an hour.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.