Recipe: Delectable Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's perfect for a weeknight meal. That said, most Mandarin speaking people refer to Chinese preserved sausages as 香肠 or xiāng cháng, so Chinese Sausage Fried Rice, or lop cheung chow fan in. Chinese sausage fried rice 臘腸炒飯 is a quick and easy dish.
I would always listen intently as if I were about to be told the secret of life itself. Chinese sausage adds its distinctive flavor to this homecooked fried rice recipe. This recipe also serves as a great side dish. Nowdays, you should can have Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
- It’s 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare of PRESERVED MEAT OPTION.
- It’s 4 of preserved chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 of preserved duck drumstick optional add on.
- Prepare of LIGHT SOY SAUCE OPTION 1.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce and 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need of GARLIC SOY SAUCE OPTION 2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of additional add on optional bulgogi sauce if using.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of OPTIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY.
- You need 2 cup of dice chinese broccoli / kai lan.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock.
Fried Rice Recipe With Chinese Sausage. Chinese sausage is unlike any meat you've ever eaten before. "Lap Cheong" 臘腸 is made most popularly You can also find Chinese sausage made from duck liver or pork liver too (darker deep I also tuck these Chinese sausages in the rice. If I want to make Chinese sausage salad, I just fry. Cantonese-style preserved sausage cooked with glutinous rice has a special flavour.
Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice step by step
- OPTIONAL ADD ON IF USING.. QUICK BLANCH PRESERVED DUCK DRUMSTICK.
- steam sausage ( optional add on preserved duck drumstick ) for 20 minute then add sauce steam another 5 minute.
- cut up sausage and put sausage (with preserved duck drumstick) with sauce onto cooked rice and mix well then baked it in the rice cooker for another 10 minutes or stir fry all ingredient for 5 minute.
- Dice up green vegetable Chinese broccoli stem.
- ADDITIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY ….simply let the dice vegetable simmer in the stock for 3 minutes then top on the cooked preserved smoke duck rice.
- I Made Another Version For Lunch Today @Preserved Smoked Duck With Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.
- My Delicous Lunch Preserved Smoked Duck And Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.
This tasty rice-dish is not greasy and can be enjoyed year round. Allow two hours to soak the rice. This recipe uses a rice cooker but you could also steam the rice. Chinese sausage is a fragrant and slightly sweet sausage that originated in the Chinese province of Guangdong (formerly Canton). Called lap cheong in Cantonese, it's made of pork seasoned with rice wine, soy sauce, and rose water, among other ingredients.