Recipe: Succulent Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice
Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice. This Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice adds a pop of flavor to a traditional dish. The rice is not actually fried and it uses no oil so it's a healthy quick meal on busy nights. I know you're probably extremely busy with your job(s), family.
You really need to try this out especially if you. This vegan kimchi fried-rice features crispy tofu, bok choy, and flavor that will knock your socks off! I finally acquired a tofu press. Nowdays, you should can boil Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of cooled brown sushi rice.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of kimchi.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 of small bunch spring onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of chopped red chilli or chilli flakes (to taste).
- You need 1 squeeze of lime.
- Prepare 1 splash of seaweed and/or tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
When it comes to fried rice, kimchi fried rice is where it's at. Let's talk about kimchi a bit, shall we? Spicy, Korean fermented cabbage and veggies. Top it with fried eggs for something extra!
Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice instructions
- Mince the garlic, ginger and chili add a dash of oil and fry in a hot wok or pan until it just starts to brown..
- Add the spring onions but keep some greens to garnish. Add the kimchi to the hot pan and stir gently. Push the mixture to the side of the pan, add another dash of oil and fry the rice until piping hot..
- Combine the kimchi and rice and add the seaweed sauce and/or tamari sauce to your taste. Top with a little extra chili and a sprinkle of spring onions and a squeeze of lime. I like to serve this with a little extra kimchi and mixed vegetables..
I just recently discovered kimchi and I've been obsessing over it. I think I actually developed an addiction. But it started to become a bit boring to just eat kimchi on its own. So, I realised I could keep things interesting if I could just find a way to incorporate it into simple dishes. This vegan Korean fried rice recipe takes a classic Asian dish and adds a kick from kimchi and brine, garlic, fresh ginger, and red onion.