Recipe: Succulent Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice
Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice.
Nowdays, you should can have Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of cooled brown sushi rice.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of kimchi.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of minced ginger.
- You need 1 of small bunch spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped red chilli or chilli flakes (to taste).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lime.
- It’s 1 splash of seaweed and/or tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Vegan Kimchi Fried Rice instructions
- Mince the garlic, ginger and chili add a dash of oil and fry in a hot wok or pan until it just starts to brown..
- Add the spring onions but keep some greens to garnish. Add the kimchi to the hot pan and stir gently. Push the mixture to the side of the pan, add another dash of oil and fry the rice until piping hot..
- Combine the kimchi and rice and add the seaweed sauce and/or tamari sauce to your taste. Top with a little extra chili and a sprinkle of spring onions and a squeeze of lime. I like to serve this with a little extra kimchi and mixed vegetables..