Recipe: Delicious The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger!
The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger!.
Nowdays, you should can have The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger! using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger!
- It’s 4 small of rice bowls' worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of two 10 cm long rashers Bacon.
- You need 2 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s of For the kinpira stir-fry ingredients:.
- It’s 1 1/2 of times the amount of carrot Burdock root (soaked in water first, then julienned).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot (julienned).
- You need 1 dash of Beef (chopped finely).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper (seeds removed and finely chopped).
- It’s of The sauce ingredients:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger! step by step
- Make kinpira in bulk for later use. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the beef, the well drained burdock root, and carrot..
- Add sugar and continue stir frying. Add the combined sauce ingredients..
- Add the red chili pepper, and simmer until the sauce is reduced to about 1/3..
- Add sesame seeds while crushing with your fingers, and the kinpira is done!!.
- Put the rice in a grinding bowl (mortar), and grind the rice grains with a pestle. Continue until the rice forms a rough mochi dough and comes together..
- Form the rice as shown in the photo. (I shaped the patties with my hands.) Pan fry on both sides until hard and crispy in an oiled frying pan..
- Brush the rice patties evenly with soy sauce (use a pastry brush if you can), then return to the pan to fry until browned. Pan fry the bacon also..
- Stack in this order: Rice patty → nori seaweed → kinpira → bacon → rice patty. Done!.