Recipe: Good Tempura Rice Bowl with Leftover Tempura
Tempura Rice Bowl with Leftover Tempura.
Nowdays, you should can make Tempura Rice Bowl with Leftover Tempura using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Tempura Rice Bowl with Leftover Tempura
- It’s 2 of pieces Kakiage fritters (or tempura).
- Prepare 150 ml of ● Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Plain cooked rice.
Tempura Rice Bowl with Leftover Tempura step by step
- In a pot, bring the ● ingredients to a boil. Add the kakiage/tempura and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- While the pan simmers, beat an egg and serve the rice in a large bowl. When the kakiage or tempura have absorbed the simmering sauce, add the beaten egg, cover with a lid and simmer until the eggs are cooked to your preferene, and turn off the heat..
- Carefully (since it falls apart easily) transfer the tempura-egg mixture onto the rice using a spatula or rice paddle. Sprinkle with nori seaweed if you have some. Done!.