The Easiest Way To Produce Succulent Spicy Chicken Broast
Spicy Chicken Broast.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Spicy Chicken Broast using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Broast
- Prepare 4-5 of Chicken pieces (with bones and skin).
- Prepare of For Buttermilk:.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of lemon juice or white vinegar.
- You need of Salt as per requirement.
- Prepare of Crush pepper corns.
- You need of For Flour Mix: you can adjust as per your requirements.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of maida (All purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cornflour.
- It’s of Black pepper (preferably freshly crushed pepper corns).
- You need 1/2 tbs of turmeric.
Spicy Chicken Broast instructions
- Wash and clean the chicken well and make atleast 2 to 3 line cuts on the chicken. And dont remove the skin..
- Prepare the Butter milk with the above mentioned ingredients..
- Add the chicken into the buttermilk and refrigerate it for atleast 2 to 3 hours. If you could refrigerate it for overnight, it would be more better..
- Now prepare the flour mix as mentioned in the above ingredients..
- Take another big bowl and add warm water and keep it near the flour mix..
- Heat a frying pan and add oil and let it heat, while you do the following steps..
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and add one chicken piece in the flour mix and make sure you coat it really well..
- Now take the coated chicken and fully dip it in warm water for 3 seconds. Not more nor less. Within exact 3 seconds take it out of water and again add it in flour mix and coat it well. (If you want more thicker coating, you can do it once more, but not more than 3 times).
- Once the oil gets hot, lower the heat to medium and slowly add the coated chicken into the frying pan and let it fry slowly, while you repeat the same process to the rest chicken pieces..
- Fry the chicken at lower heat so that the chciken gets cooked inside as well and dont fry it too much and too dark..
- And then your spicy chicken broast is ready and serve it with tomato or garlic sauce. Any further questions, do ask. I'll be happy to answer..