The Best Way to Cook Delectable Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl
Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl.
Nowdays, you should can have Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl
- It’s 1 of bowlful Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Tonkatsu (or chicken katsu) – homemade or store-bought.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- You need 50 ml of ◎ Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ◎ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Dashi stock granules.
Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl step by step
- If the tonkatsu is cold, slice up and heat in a toaster oven until the breading is crispy..
- If you are heating up the cutlet, time it so that it will be hot when the sauce is ready. The rice bowl will taste better if everything that's in it is served piping-hot..
- Slice the onion thinly (so it cooks through well)..
- Beat the eggs. (Don't totally mix the yolk and white together! Just beat lightly as if you're cutting through the white!).
- In a small pan, heat the onion and the ingredients marked ◎..
- Heat until it's bubbling, turn down the heat to medium-low (until it's bubbling slightly) and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- While the sauce is still simmering, portion out your steaming hot rice in a bowl..
- Heat the cutlets in the pan and pour in about 2/3 of the egg mixture (don't pour it all in; leave about a third of the mixture for later)..
- Turn up the heat slightly and cook while shaking the pan occasionally until the egg is about half set, then add the rest of the beaten egg mixture..
- Continue cooking while shaking the pan until the egg you added last is just about soft set. Gently pour on top of the rice and it's done..
- The soft creamy egg and the sweet-savory sauce mixes with the rice and it's so good! I use homemade chicken cutlets for this..