Recipe: Tasty Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. Chinese Fried Rice, Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice, Indian Biryani, Mexican Red Rice, Middle Eastern spiced pilaf…… My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand. In this Thai fried rice recipe with Really quickly before we begin with this fried rice recipe, let's go over a few details.
It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture. This simple, yet tasty recipe for chicken fried rice will please everyone at your table with its vibrant flavors. Once the chicken was cooked and broth was made, it was time to start on the rice. Nowdays, you should can boil Thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- You need 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
The rice that accompanies this dish is jasmine, but instead of Then you add fried garlic, fresh ginger, cilantro roots (again, if you can find them), and some salt and/or ground white pepper to really boost the flavor. Thai Chicken Fried Rice Recipe ข้าวผัดไก่. Add kale leaves and white pepper and toss just to wilt the kale leaves. Add the chicken back in, along with the juices collected in the bowl, and toss to mix until the rice has absorbed all the chicken juices.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice instructions
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
Thai-style grilled chicken, coated in a marinade flavored with cilantro, white pepper, and fish sauce, is one of the tastiest things you'll ever pull off your grill. Sweet, savory, and intensely aromatic Thai-style grilled chicken. [Photographs: J. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork.