Recipe: Appetizing Aloo kofta kadhi
Aloo kofta kadhi. Aloo ki Kadhi Recipe, Learn how to make Aloo ki Kadhi (absolutely delicious recipe of Aloo ki This Aloo ki Kadhi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Indian food made easy brings to you yet another exciting and easy sabzi of aloo kofta recipe. aloo kofta ki sabji makes our favorite aloo even better and. Aloo Kofta Recipe with step by step photos.
That was before we had kids and then the frequency. Check out the quick and simple Aloo ki Kadhi Recipe For Navratri theme kitty party. This is a simple yet delicious party menu item for main course. Nowdays, you should can prepare Aloo kofta kadhi using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo kofta kadhi
- Prepare of Ingredients for kofta.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sabji spice.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- You need of Ingredients for kadhi.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Buttermilk.
- You need 2 glass of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped onion.
Potato soup is very comforting and delicious. At my home this was known as Aloo Ki Kadhi. This soup was served with Puri which is an Indian whole wheat fried bread. Aloo ka bartha recipe the Food Fusion way.
Aloo kofta kadhi instructions
- Method for kofta.
- Take a bowl…
- Add mashed potatotes,coriander finely chopped and all spices in it and mix it well.
- Then add Gram flour in it and mix it well.
- Then make little koftas and deep fry on medium flame…
- When it become golden brown it's done…
- Method for kadhi..
- Take a bowl,add water and gram flour in it and mix it well and make fine batter.
- Then take a big bowl.
- Add buttermilk,gramflour batter,and all spices in it and mix it well.
- Then take a wok.
- Add spicy buttermilk in it and boil it on slow flame for 30 minutes.
- When kadi become little thick add koftas in it…
- Boil it for 4 to 5 minutes…
- Sprinkle chopped onion and coriander on it and serve hot…
A quick and easy vegetarian dish for you. Make it, eat is and share with with friends #HappyCookingToYou. नवरात्रि स्पेशल आलू की कढ़ी रेसिपी- Learn how to make Aloo Kadhi Recipe step by step in Hindi. Find all ingredients and method to cook नवरात्रि स्पेशल आलू की कढ़ी रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. Achari Kofta Karahi is the combination of our two very favorite dishes; Koftas and achaari karahi. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Achaari Kofta Karahi and Palak Chicken Pakora.