Tips How To Create Tasty Donut Kebab (from leftover rice)
Donut Kebab (from leftover rice).
Nowdays, you should can boil Donut Kebab (from leftover rice) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Donut Kebab (from leftover rice)
- It’s 3/4 cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 6 of -Honey,oats bread slice crumbs.
- You need 2 of -Onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of -Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of -Small piece of ginger grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil to fry kebabs.
Donut Kebab (from leftover rice) instructions
- Mix curd with leftover rice and coarsely grind into mixer grinder.Take this mixture in a bowl add onion,coriander,green chilli,ginger,🍞 crumbs & salt.Mix properly and make like a dough.
- Grease palm with ghee or oil and make 12-kebab from dough and fry them in oil..
- Tasty Donut Kebabs from leftover rice are ready to serve.Serve hot..