The Easiest Way To Make Good Stuffed Mirchi Wada/Bharwa Mirchi
Stuffed Mirchi Wada/Bharwa Mirchi.
Nowdays, you should can boil Stuffed Mirchi Wada/Bharwa Mirchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mirchi Wada/Bharwa Mirchi
- Prepare of Palm length Green Chilli (300gm around).
- You need of Medium sized potatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of Oil as much required.
- You need of Hing.
- Prepare of Jeera (cumin seeds).
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare of Fennel seeds powder(unless you want it's flavor).
- It’s of Besan, 1 tsp black pepper powder (coarse).
- It’s of chhash (buttermilk).
- Prepare of Necessary spices.
Stuffed Mirchi Wada/Bharwa Mirchi step by step
- Cut the chillis from middle area (dont cut into parts).
- Steam the potatoes. Heat 2-3 tsp oil in Kadai and add Jeera to it. Let it pop up. Now chop the onions and add into it. Saute well until pink or transparent. Add garam masala, salt and hing. Mix well. Prepare this masala..
- Take out the steamed potatoes and let them dry in air for 15 minutes around. Pill out the skin and Mash them well. Mix them up in ready masala with lemon juince and pepper powder as per Step 2 above. sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and mix well..
- Prepare a thick batter of besan using Chhash (instead of water) and necesary spices as per taste. Keep it aside for half and hour. Till then fill the stuffing in cut chilies. Once stuffing is done, dip the chilies into batter and fry them on sim flame until they catch golden colour..
- Serve the hot stuffed Mirchi Wada with Tomato ketch up or Dahi..