Cephalexin - General information
Cephalexin is a rather strong antibacterial product which successfully struggles with such enzyme as transpeptidase. This enzyme takes part in the synthesis of cipro the cell wall of bacteria, and inhibiting the work of this enzyme bacteria are not able to grow and reproduce and they quickly die.
Cephalexin is a cephalosporin antibiotic of the first generation. As it is one of the most old cephalosporins, its efficiency is not reduced with the passing of the years because it is very difficult for bacteria to produce resistance to this antibiotic. Cephalexin has a bactericidal effects and broad-spectrum antibacterial action.
Cephalexin is especially effective for bronchitis, tonsillitis, skin and ear infection, and also infectious diseases of kidneys and urinary system. This drug does not affect the agents of tuberculosis and anaerobic bacteria. In the rest cases, this antibiotic provides a fast and effective therapeutic effect.
Directions for the use Cephalexin
The list of the directions for the use of Cephalexin is broad because most microorganisms fall for the action of this antibiotic. The most common infectious diseases when Cephalexin acts better are:
- infections of the upper respiratory tract, such as otitis media, sinusitis, laryngitis, sore throat
- infections of the lower respiratory tract, such as pharyngitis, pneumonia, lung abscess
- inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system, acute and chronic pyelonephritis, urethritis, cystitis, prostatitis, gonorrhea, various gynecological infections
- furunculosis, osteomyelitis, pyoderma and other diseases of the bone system, skin and soft tissues.
If you have infection of ears, you may to buy Cephalexin in the form of the drops, and this drug will quickly reduce pain in ears and stop the development of the infection.
Cephalexin: Dosage details
Cephalexin is released in the capsules and in the form of suspension. Adults and children over 10 years old are usually prescribed capsules for the peroral usage. In the treatment of the infections in children it is recommended to buy Cephalexin in the form of suspension. It is better absorbed in the child's body and the risk of the appearance of the side reactions is lower in children.
- Cephalexin is used orally with enough quantity of water. If you do not have discomfort in the stomach after the use of the capsules, you may take the drug before meals. If you have adverse effects from the side of the digestion organs, Cephalexin may be used during meals.
- Adults and children older 10 years are prescribed 250-500 mg 4 times a day (every 6 hours). The daily dosage is usually 1-2g
- For the complicated infectious diseases the daily dosage may be increased up to 4 g per day
- Cephalexin does not provide a fast action, and that is why the course of the treatment lasts for about 7-14 days.
- Children are prescribed suspension in the dose of 25-100 mg per 1 kg of the body weight per day. the daily dosage should be divided into 4 equal uses and taken every 6 hours.
Cephalexin: Side effects
The use of Cephalexin may cause a wide range of the side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, feeling of dryness in the mouth cavity, no appetite, and painful sensations in the area of the stomach.in case of these insignificant side effects the medical intervention is not required, because they pass within 1-3 days.
Itching, skin rash, hives, and edema are the signs which tell about the intolerance of Cephalexin. It is needed to see a physician and terminate the use of the drug.
Interaction with other medical products
- Furosemide, etacrynic acid, and nephrotoxic antibiotics increase the risk of the kidneys affections
- Cephalexin exceeds the action of the indirect anticoagulants
- Salicylate and some NSAIDs slow down the excretion of Cephalexin.
In case of the overdose the patient has vomiting, nausea, acute stomachache, asthma attacks, Diarrhea, and hives.
In case of the overdose it is needed to immediately see a physician, and have the stomach lavage, follow the passability of the airway tracts, and monitor the vital functions of the body.
Where to buy Cephalexin no prescription?
Brand names include: Keflex, Panixine, Biocef, Zartan
Active ingredient: cephalexin monohydrate.
Class: First generation cephalosporins
Formulation Type :Pills 250, 500, mg
Search tag: buy Cephalexin online | Cephalexin no prescription.
Die Top Schwimmb der Badespa in S dtirol Mein Ciprofloxacin dose for uti treatment Dysbiosis - Bacterial, Fungal Parasitic Overgrowth
List of medicinal products authorised under Article 126a
Drug effectiveness - Worst Pills
Apo-Sulfatrim - Uses, Side Effects, Interactions - m
Lum mleie kertase miase lacnean - Riccardo Crespi
News NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY
Ultinapreview1 Flashcards Quizlet
Antibiotics for treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases